What is your return policy?
We want you to love your JIMI experience, so we offer free returns on orders sent to U.S. addresses within 30 days of delivery. We accept returns of packages delivered to international addresses that are initiated within 30 days of receipt.
Returned items must not have been worn, altered, washed, or damaged, and must include all original packaging and tags.
While most items are eligible for return, some items are Final Sale and are clearly marked on their specific product pages, in your shopping cart, during checkout, and in order confirmation emails.
Final Sale items are never eligible for return or exchanges.
Some items are not returnable to JIMI but are returnable to the original vendor (mattresses, chairs, etc). Those items will be clearly marked as “Returnable to Vendor” on their specific product pages, in your shopping cart, during checkout, and in order confirmation emails.
- Where provided, any branded packaging such as dust bags, jewelry boxes and clothing tags should be included in your return.
- Footwear must be returned exactly the way it was shipped to you: completely clean and unworn with the shoes in their original, undamaged shoe box. If we sent your shoe box within a larger box, please send the shoe box inside of that larger box to preserve the shoe box. Any footwear returns that do not include the original undamaged shoebox will not be accepted.
- Certain product categories are ineligible for return, including (but not limited to) fragrance, swimwear, underwear, socks, skincare/beauty/grooming products, food/drink items, and items marked on their product pages as final sale or clearance.
- You cannot return items that have been made to order or personalized for you.
- Refunds do not include any shipping costs paid on your original order, if applicable.
How do I make a return?
Need to return something you purchased and had delivered to a U.S. address?
Just click the link below to begin the process. Please see below for international returns.
First, we'll ask for the email address you use for your JIMI account or the order reference number (e.g. R123456789) and the shipping zip code.
Then, tell us the item(s) you’d like to return.
If eligible, we’ll get back to you ASAP with a pre-paid postage label.
You can drop off the package at any USPS Post Office or FedEx location or hand it to your mail carrier.
How long will it take to receive my refund?
We try to issue refunds as quickly as possible!
Once we've physically received your return package and confirmed the condition and contents, we will issue your refund. While we aim to process and refund your return within 10-17 days from the time you send it back, it may take up to 4 weeks during our busiest returns season (November-March).
Please note that once a credit card refund has been issued, it can take up to 5-7 business days for your bank to reflect that transaction on your online account statement.
We will notify you via email when your return has been processed and the refund has been issued.
Can I exchange for a different size?
While we do not currently offer direct merchandise exchanges, you can use our returns portal to return your current size or color for a store credit.
Step 1 – Return your current size using our returns portal
Step 2 – Use your store credit voucher code (e.g., ABC12345 ) to place a new order for the size you need.
Step 3 – Print your pre-paid return label and send the unwanted size back to us.
If the item has changed in price since your original purchase, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org after placing your new order and we will be happy to honor the original price on the new size.